Data protection notice
This policy sets out the ways in which we may collect and use your personal information. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA), the data controller is The Business Coaching Academy Ltd (we or our or us). We are registered as a company in England and Wales (Reg. No. 09337273). Our registered office is at 7 The Close, Norwich, NR1 4DJ.
What information do we collect?
We may collect and process any personal information which you provide to us, including:
- Information that you provide to us via our website www.thebcacademy.com (our site). For example, the information you provide to us if you register on our programme, subscribe to our newsletter, enter a promotion, complete a survey, request information.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
What do we use personal information for?
We may use the information you have provided to us in the following ways:
- To send newsletters to you if you have signed up to receive them.
- To provide you with information about our products, services, and upcoming events if you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about any important changes to our products and services which may impact you, or your use of our site.
- We may use statistical information collected about the publications you have accessed through our site and the pages which you have visited on our site to improve the content and product offerings on our site, and to customise the layout of our site to better suit the users of our site.
- To fulfil any transaction for any goods or services you have ordered via our site.
Disclosure of your personal information
We will not sell or license your personal information to any third party. However, we may disclose your personal information:
- To any member of our group companies.
- To sub-contractors engaged by use to provide services on our behalf.
- In order to provide you with any goods or services you have purchased or requested if this is necessary.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligations to do so.
Where do we store personal data?
All personal information provided to us either stored on our secure servers located in the UK, or on the secure servers of sub-contractors that we have engaged to provide services on our behalf. Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to or from our site.
Links from our site
Access to information